About The Terrace EC
The Terrace, the new and upcoming executive condo developed by Kheng Leong Co.
This new development is located beside the calm waters of the renowned Punggol Waterway, offering a tranquil and serene environment for greenery lovers and sports lover can enjoy the amenities for cycling, jogging, water sports and various outdoor activities.
This location allows convenient access to Kadaloor LRT, bringing you to Punggol Central, just 2 LRT stations away. At Punggol Central, you can choose to take the MRT at Punggol MRT Station or take a bus at Punggol Interchange to travel to other parts of Singapore.
Right at the junction of Punggol Central, there will be an upcoming Waterway Point Mall. This new 370,000 square feet mall will become the centre of attraction and life- style hub with 40% of its space will be for retail, 30% for food and beverage, with the remaining space given over to entertainment and other service providers such as educational institutions, banks and community amenities.
Details of The Terrace EC
The Terrace EC comprise a total of 12 blocks tower, housing 747 residential units with a wide selection of bedroom types, ranging from 3 bedrooms to 5 bedrooms penthouse. Every unit is well designed with architectural feature such living room with full height front glazing windows and wide frontage (Living and Dining side-by-side) for all 3BR Premium and 4 bedroom and Penthouse units. Fitted with premium fittings and fixture, using German renowned brand such as, “Grohe, Bosch and Teka” for sanitary fittings and kitchen appliances.
The Three Tiers of Terraced Living
The Terrace is driven by 3 Tiers of Terraced Living along the Punggol Waterway: Active, Leisure and Tranquil.
The Active Tier
- Residents will be able to enjoy the view of the Punggol Waterway as they use the facilities in the Active tier. Boundary-less design ensure swimmers in the 50 meter beach pool to be able to enjoy the view of Punggol Waterway while they swim.
- Residents are connected to recreational parks and amenities around Punggol with the 4.2km Waterway jogging path.
The Leisure Tier
- Relax your weekends away on the Origami Deck and the Origami shaped lap pool.
- Read your favourite book in the reading room or invite your friends or relatives and sing their voice out in the two karaoke rooms at the clubhouse.
The Tranquil Tier
- Spend a quiet moment relaxing at the Yoga decks and hammocks.
- Relax and de-stress with sounds of gently running water by a meandering water stream.